You can always order our activities
and possibly offer them
The official appointment calendar starts in February 2021
You can continue to register and offer gift vouchers as all the activities on our website remain available.
We have invested in a powerful website that allows you to manage your appointments at any time of the day or night, thanks to an interactive calendar.
The next meetings are scheduled from February 2021 and are asleep and already online. You can consult them from the main menu by clicking on the "CALENDAR / RESERVE" section or by visiting the activity detail pages.
Weather conditions : our activities, however, remain dependent on weather conditions and the scheduled sessions will as usual be confirmed or canceled the night before.
The physical store currently remains closed
The exceptional circumstances of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis force us to remain cautious by ensuring barrier gestures (staying closed is for us the most effective way to ensure your safety).
Compensation for lost validity days :
n months of confinement during activity = n months of extension
If a lockdown occurs during our period of activity, each month lost will be credited over the validity period of your activity.
BARRIER GESTURES READ CAREFULLY:
To reassure everyone, please read the list of instructions and constraints below.
These provisions are intended to apply during the time of the covid-19 epidemic, and may change with government instructions.
The instructions that concern you
- ARRIVAL TEST :
when you arrive we will check everyone's temperature and ask you to declare on my honor that you have no symptoms of covid-19 infection.
- MATERIAL TO PRESENT :
all those present must wear a mask, a pair of glasses (for those registered) and possibly provide hydroalcoholic gel.
- CLOTHING :
favor pants and eventually long sleeves.
The constraints that concern us :
- hydroalcoholic gel is made available to those present
- made available to charlottes
- a mask FFP2 will be made available to apprentice pilots (while stocks last)
- a dedicated bin is available for disposing of contaminated products
- COLLECTIVE TRANSPORT :
- minibus shuttles are limited to what is strictly necessary
- 1 seat out of 2 will be unoccupied
- daily disinfection of the means of transport
- EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL PROVIDED
- daily decontamination
- no exchange of material during the session (radios, helmets and wings are numbered)
- ON THE TAKE-OFF AREA
- actions of mutual assistance take precedence over the rules of distancing when security requires it.