5 days of paramotor flights to visit France as nobody had ever done before.
Departure: 15 September of 51 rue de la station 57330 Zoufftgen Moselle
Arrival: Saint Hilaire (Icare cup) two or three days tards
Return: Sept. 19
Warning: Last items in stock!
Daily assessment of conditions determining the points to achieve.
Ground assistance with bus and trailer .
Restoration inn or restaurant (at the expense of driver).
Accomodation according to choice of group hostel , guesthouse ( pilot workload ) or camping (Tents and mattresses provided).
- Five days.
- A Paramotor foot takeoff (preferably Miniplane).
- A wing identified.
- Sleeping bag (in case it would be impossible to find accommodation).
- An integrated radio and telephone with multiple current.
- A paraglider radio frequency 1439875Mhz.
- Your essence and your oil or what to buy.
- A budget of around € 50 per day for lodging and meals.
- The possesion of a GPS altivarios is a plus.
- Jerican gasoline tole 20L (empty) .
- Personal Tent.
- Ensured trailer, closed and secured to store your Material.
- Minibus 8 seats, fully equipped with air conditioning.
- Driver. insurance
All drivers must be licensed and insured. Sails must be registered and drivers must be in possession of all required paperwork.
The material stored in the trailer is insured.