Session to obtain the Paragliding-paramotor Passenger Carriage qualification
Warning: Last items in stock!
Presentation of the performation certificate obtained during the evaluation sessions.
5 days of about 8 hours
Personal mono wing + 1 tandem wing identified (current and in good condition) for 2 students ( personal equipment , or provided by the Club or School introducing the candidate or by the host school ) .
- Regulation and frameworks for the two-seater practice.
- Specific theoretical concepts in tandem ( wing loading, polar speed and consequences of variations in pilot technique ).
- Updating of knowledge .
- Analysis of the practical experience .
- Tutorials (use and synthesis of theoretical knowledge).
- Subjects of examinations ( written test ) .
- Deepening of the tandem technique.
- Load variation on the same equipment (change of passenger).
- Exchange of equipment.
- Flight in various wind conditions .
- Exam role-playing with individualized correction.
- Continuous evaluation.
Sessions are subject to weather conditions we reserve the right to cancel an appointment. In case of cancellation from us and as long as the date of expiry of your activity is not reached, you can select another appointment on our website.
Check below the dates and places scheduled for this activity